Program Underway As of October 2017
The next program will being October 24, 2018.
For advance information, please email Wayne Belanger.
ABC of Wisconsin’s Construction U Project Supervision Program provides practical, management-level content designed for challenges of the future. Managers will learn important skills that are needed to lead and motivate teams to higher levels of safety, quality and productivity.
Enrollees will learn how to plan, organize, communicate and monitor daily activities with greater ease, while being able to leverage both the hard skills and people skills necessary to overcome obstacles with increased confidence.
15 day-long modules in 11 months:
- Project Supervision Principles
- Interpersonal Skills
- Supervisory Communication & Negotiating for Success
- OSHA 30-Hour (four modules)
- Aligning Ethics, Integrity & HR
- SuperCon: Multiple Topics
- Construction Law, Issues & Resolutions
- Profit Improvement, Estimating, Resource Control & Cost Awareness
- Maximizing Productivity
- Risk Management
- Quality Control
Click here to hear from a few past graduates.
Click here to hear from one of the instructors.