Calling for 2013 Projects of Distinction Entries!
Entering is easy! Click the link below!
Any contractor member of our Wisconsin chapter in good standing may enter. To be considered "in good standing," a firm must be current in their payment of annual membership dues and/ or any association charges.
1. All projects entered must have been completed between May 1, 2012 and Sep. 27, 2013.
2. All entry materials (including payment) must be in the ABC office by 5:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2013.
3. All accepted entries become the property of ABC of Wisconsin and may be used for any other purpose the association deems appropriate.
4. All entry fees are non-refundable. ABC of Wisconsin reserves the right to re-categorize and/or disqualify any entry for just cause, without notification.
5. Authorization by owner should be obtained in advance by the entrant.
- Crystal awards will be presented to the winning entries. Additional awards can be ordered for you to present to your "construction team."
- All entered projects will be featured in the Projects of Distinction Awards magazine and distributed statewide through The Daily Reporter.
- Winning projects will be displayed on the ABC of Wisconsin web site.
- Press releases will be sent to media outlets statewide.
- Winning entries are eligible for the National Excellence in Construction Awards Competition.
- Winners will be presented with their awards on February 7, 2013, the Thursday evening of The ABC of Wisconsin Winter Convention.
- Posters of your page in the magazine will be available for purchase to help you promote your winning entry.
Your entry must be recieved at ABC of Wisconsin by Friday, Septermber 27th at 5:00 P.M.
No entries will be accepted after that time!
2013 Entry Form Word Doc.