Projects of Distinction
Submit an Entry
Chapter Excellence in Construction Awards Participation
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS
How to submit a Projects of Distinction Awards entry
The Projects of Distinction (POD) Excellence in Construction (EIC) submittal is a two-step process:
- Register projects in the Intent to Compete stage. This is where you sign up and pay for your entry. If you do not have an existing account, you will need to create one.
- Submit your documentation and all the contents (descriptions, photos, references, safety data, etc.) needed to complete an entry in the Submission Materials stage.
- Eligible project completion dates: Oct. 1, 2019 to Sept. 30, 2020.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020, 11:59 PM
- Judging will take place in the month of October.
- Projects of Distinction chapter award recipients will be notified in early November 2020.
- Gold and Silver award winners are eligible for entry into the National ABC Excellence in Construction (EIC). The registration deadline is October 30, 2020. ABC of Wisconsin member do not have to meet this registration deadline, but all registration and application materials must be submitted by November 20, 2020.
- The POD Awards Banquet is scheduled for Thursday, February 11, 2021. If necessary, the Awards Program will be presented online. The National EIC Awards Gala is scheduled for March 10 in Grapevine, TX.
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.