- For affirmative action purposes:
* Letter must be received by ABC of Wisconsin before contractor can be approved
- Employers will receive a login to our apprenticeship database to review your apprentice(s) records. Employers are responsible to review these hours for accuracy. Any discrepancy should be reported to ABC of Wisconsin.
Please list the appropriate person to be set up as a user.
If no, there is a one-time initial $350.00, non-refundable, Employer Application Fee required with the submission of this application form. This fee is waived for ABC members.
Please send payment for the total amount to:
ABC of Wisconsin
5330 Wall St.
Madison, WI 53718
Please review the following for accuracy before submission:
- Letter on company letterhead stating your company has a Safety and Hazard Communication Program in place
- Unemployment compensation number
- Federal I.D. number
- Non-member fee, if applicable
- Years in business
- Number of skilled (journeymen, masters, etc) workers
- By signing, our company hereby agrees to comply with the provisions of the Apprenticeship
Standards formulated by the Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin, Inc. It agrees to carry out the intent and purpose of the said standards and to abide by the rules and decisions of the Committee established under the standards by the Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin, Inc.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.