ABC of Wisconsin
Free legal education for ABC of Wisconsin members
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS
Your Questions, Our Attorneys, No Cost to You
Talk to some of the industry’s best attorneys at no cost to you with ABC of Wisconsin’s Member Legal Education Service*. ABC members are entitled to a free call for legal education on a specific issue and are not limited by the number of issues they can call about.
The process is simple. Contact ABC of Wisconsin at 608-244-5883 or 800-236-2224 and chapter staff will help you determine if a free legal call is necessary and which attorney can best answer your question.
Get Answers on These Topics
ABC provides a wide range of legal seminars, webinars and the First Free Call Legal Service designed to help you safely navigate issues within the law.
- Alternative Delivery Methods
- Bid Protest, Disputes & Mistakes
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Liens
- Davis Bacon/Prevailing Wage
- Dispute Resolution
- Employee Handbooks, Policies & Procedures
- Employee Hiring, Discharge & Discipline
- Employment Discrimination
- Federal Public Projects
- Independent Contractors
- Insurance & Surety
- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate
- Union Organizing, Hand Billing, Pickets & Strikes
- Wage & Hour
- Wisconsin Public Projects
* Federal law prohibits ABC of Wisconsin from providing specific legal advice for free, but this service enables members to better understand their legal issue and potential solutions. Call ABC of Wisconsin at 608-244-5883 for more information.
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.