ABC of Wisconsin
Projects of Distinction
Recognizing the most impressive construction projects in Wisconsin
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS
Projects of Distinction Awards
The Projects of Distinction highlights the quality and professionalism of merit construction projects by ABC of Wisconsin members.
- 2020 Projects of Distinction Awards Banquet scheduled for Feb. 11, 2021. If necessary, the Awards Program will be presented online.
- Eligible project completion dates for 2020: Oct. 1, 2019 to Sept. 30, 2020.
- Deadline for all material submission: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Judging will take place in the month of October.
- Projects of Distinction chapter award recipients will be notified in early Nov. 2020.
- Gold and Silver award winners are eligible for entry into the National ABC Excellence in Construction (EIC). The registration deadline is October 30, 2020. However, ABC of Wisconsin member do not have to meet this registration deadline, but all registration and application materials must be submitted by November 20, 2020.
- The National EIC Awards Gala is scheduled for March 10 in Grapevine, TX.
- Commercial – Under $2 Million; $2 Million to $10 Million; Over $10 Million
- Healthcare – Under $5 Million; Over $5 Million
- Industrial – Under $3 Million; Over $3 Million
- Infrastructure – Heavy
- Institutional – Under $5 Million; Over $5 Million
- Pre-Engineered Building – Metal Building Under $1 Million; Metal Building $1 Million to $2.5 Million; Metal Building Over $2.5 Million
- Public Works/Environmental
- Renovation (Restoration & Renovation, including historical)
- Residential – Single Unit; Multi-Unit
- Other Construction
- Green Building
- Community/Public Service
- Miscellaneous/Special Projects
- Electrical: Commercial – Under $250,000; $250,000 to $1 Million; Over $1 Million
- Electrical: Industrial – Under $250,000; $250,000 to $1 Million; Over $1 Million
- Mechanical: Commercial – Under $500,000; More than $500,000
- Mechanical: Industrial – Under $500,000; More than $500,000
- Precast Concrete
- Thermal and Moisture Protection
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.
Don’t miss these networking opportunities.
NEWS AND UPDATES
What’s happening? Be the first to know.
- List Item