The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) has been signed into law. What does this mean for employers and businesses? Attend the complimentary attorney-led briefing by Ansay & Asociates to get the facts on what you need to know.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
What will be covered:
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA)
- Emergency Family & Medical Leave Expansion Act (EFMLEA)
- Tax credits (DOL & Treasury Guidance)
Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Overview of “Safer at Home” Emergency Order (WI, Gov. Evers)
- Best Practices for Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Layoffs and Other Considerations
Benefits Plan Considerations
Q & A Session
Nate Priestaf, Compliance Attorney – Ansay & Associates; Douglas Moran, Attorney – CarlsonDash; Christy Lyons, CEO – 4 Point Consulting