Propose a Webinar
Offer Your Expertise
Take advantage of this opportunity to share knowledge with ABC of Wisconsin members. Consider presenting to ABC members on a topic that would be relevant to them. To participate, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Presenter be an ABC member in good standing; provides the presentation free of charge.
- Presentations should not be sales-oriented nor directly promote your products and services.
- Topic must be of interest and value to contractors (topics that helps contractors in their businesses). Presentations will be evaluated on relevance to this audience.
- Each session is approximately 60 minutes in length, including Q & A; presented from the ABC Office.
- Presenters provide all content and a short bio and explanation of your company for the introduction; ABC of Wisconsin provides the delivery platform and begins the webinar with an introduction.
- ABC of Wisconsin may recommend the topic be delivered as a conference breakout session instead or in addition to a webinar.
- ABC of Wisconsin will record the webinar broadcast. Presenters agree that the content may be repurposed by ABC, with appropriate credit to you.
Interested presenters should complete the form below. The appropriate ABC committee will review your proposal for consideration.