ABC of Wisconsin
Day 1 Registration – February 9, 2022
- Construction Management Workshop: $269
- Site Leadership Workshop: $269
- Construction Safety Conference: $95*
- *$90 per attendee for Construction Worker Safety Conference with five or more registrants
- Casino Night (Spouses Welcome): FREE
Day 2 Registration – February 10, 2022
- Construction Management & Business Development Conference: $269
- 50th Anniversary Party (All ABC Members Past & Present Welcome): FREE
Two-Day Packages (Discounted)
- Construction Management Workshop (Day 1) and Management & Business Development (Day 2): $449
- Site Leadership Workshop (Day 1) and Management & Business Development (Day 2): $449
- Construction Safety Conference (Day 1) and Management & Business Development (Day 2): $349
Join ABC of Wisconsin at SuperCon, our biggest event of the year. Learn how you can improve your business from knowledgeable guest speakers about construction management, leadership development, and much more. Also, hear helpful strategies from marketing and social media experts on how to make your company stand out from the rest.
Only employees of ABC member companies and their invited guests may attend conference events.
Includes breakfast and lunch each day of the conference.
If you are not able to attend, a full refund will be issued if requested by 5:00 p.m. on Feb. 3, 2022.
Overnight accommodations are available at a discounted rate at Glacier Canyon Lodge – Wilderness Resort. Call 1-800-867-9453 by Jan. 9, 2022 to receive a discount. When booking, use code #886128.
If you have special access needs or require other accommodations, which allow for your full participation in this event, please contact ABC at 608-244-5883 or 800-236-2224.