ABC of Wisconsin Apprenticeship
Sprinkler Fitting Orientation
Reference materials for your apprenticeship
Explore learning resources
ABC OF WISCONSIN APPRENTICESHIP
We’ve compiled these resources to help you get started with your apprenticeship. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to reach out to your Apprenticeship Manager.
Links & Documents
- Wisconsin Logon Account
- Trade Information Sheet (sample apprenticeship contract)
- Skilled Wage Rate Map
- Unpaid Related Instruction Requirements
- Unpaid Related Instruction and Support Services Information (including the credit request form)
- Credit Request
- Monthly Work Hour Log Forms
- Directions for using Flashpoint
- Credential (License) Application Form
Meet Your Apprenticeship Manager
Your Apprenticeship Manager is here to help answer your questions or concerns at (608) 244-6056.
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.