Bluebeam For Administrative Professionals
Bluebeam Revu for Administrative Professionals 2 hours Administrative teams have unique document workflows that demand a different set of tools compared to design and construction
Bluebeam Revu for Administrative Professionals 2 hours
Administrative teams have unique document workflows that demand a different set of tools compared to design and construction teams. A typical Bluebeam class concentrates on design markups, estimating and collecting field data, but this class is very different! In just two hours you’ll be ready to combine documents, mark for redaction, apply digital signatures and several other important administrative tasks.
- Extracting pages from existing documents
- Use Redaction to quickly clean sensitive information from documents
- Creating and applying digital signatures
- Updating Page Labels
- Applying headers and footers
- Search document text and visual symbols
- Apply stamps
- Flag important content in documents
Course Requirements (Technology & Participation)
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended. You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm