ABC of Wisconsin
Human Resources Conference
The conference focused specifically on human resources and accounting professionals in construction
OCTOBER 27-28, 2021
We’re Back in Wisconsin Dells for 2021!
ABC of Wisconsin’s annual HR & Accounting Conference and trade show – built for HR and accounting professionals in the construction industry – returns to Wisconsin Dells for 2021! Join us Oct. 27-28, 2021 for two days of professional development, inspiration and networking.
2021 HR & Accounting Conference
ABC of Wisconsin is returning to the Glacier Canyon Conference Center at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, featuring dozens of sessions for your human resources and accounting needs, networking opportunities and exhibitors.
|When:||Wednesday, October 27 and Thursday, October 28, 2021|
|Where:||Glacier Canyon Conference Center, 45 Hillman Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965|
|Cost:||$149 per person from an ABC of Wisconsin firm | $119 for each additional person from the same firm
$299 for non-members
|Hotel Info:||Details coming soon!|
SPEAK AT THE CONFERENCE
Call For Presentations
Following guidelines will be used for the selection of presentations:
- Session provided free of charge.
- Presentations should not be sales-oriented nor directly promote your products and services.
- Topic must be of interest and value to contractors (topics that helps contractors in their businesses). Presentations will be evaluated on relevance to this audience.
- Presenters provide all content and a short bio and explanation of your company for the introduction.
- ABC of Wisconsin may recommend the topic be delivered through another means, such as a blog article or webinar.
Interested presenters should complete the form below. The appropriate ABC committee will review your proposal for consideration.
Construction U Special Event
Company Culture & Employee Engagement
The culture of an organization is determined by the core values, behavioral expectations and actions of a company’s leadership. In this special day-long Construction U workshop, participants will develop key elements required to create reinforcement patterns within the company culture, allowing all employees to positively affect the bottom line. Participants will learn how to develop and foster a company culture that encourages employees to do their best every day.
Note: This portion of the event requires a separate registration.
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.