ABC of Wisconsin
Human Resources Conference
The conference focused specifically on human resources and accounting professionals in construction
OCTOBER 21-22, 2020
Save the Date!
ABC of Wisconsin’s annual HR & Accounting Conference and trade show is built for HR and accounting professionals in the construction industry. Join us Oct. 21-22 at the Glacier Canyon Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells for two days of professional development and inspiration.
SHRM RECERTIFICATION: ABC of Wisconsin is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. Select sessions during ABC’s HR & Accounting Conference will be valid for one PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
2020 HR & Accounting Conference
|When:||Wednesday, October 21 – Thursday, October 22|
|Where:||Wilderness Resort Glacier Canyon Conference Center
45 Hillman Road
Wisconsin Dells, WI
|Room Rates:||Coming soon!|
SPEAK AT THE CONFERENCE
Call For Presentations
Following guidelines will be used for the selection of presentations:
- Meet the Call for Presentations deadline of April 15, 2020
- Session provided free of charge.
- Presentations should not be sales-oriented nor directly promote your products and services.
- Topic must be of interest and value to contractors (topics that helps contractors in their businesses). Presentations will be evaluated on relevance to this audience.
- Presenters provide all content and a short bio and explanation of your company for the introduction.
- ABC of Wisconsin may recommend the topic be delivered through another means, such as a blog article or webinar.
Interested presenters should complete the form below. The appropriate ABC committee will review your proposal for consideration.
Construction U Special Event
Company Culture & Employee Engagement
The culture of an organization is determined by the core values, behavioral expectations and actions of a company’s leadership. In this special day-long Construction U workshop, participants will develop key elements required to create reinforcement patterns within the company culture, allowing all employees to positively affect the bottom line. Participants will learn how to develop and foster a company culture that encourages employees to do their best every day.
Note: This portion of the event requires a separate registration.
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.