ABC of Wisconsin
Human Resources Conference
The conference focused specifically on human resources and accounting professionals in construction
OCTOBER 22, 2020
We’re Going Virtual!
ABC of Wisconsin’s annual HR & Accounting Conference and trade show – built for HR and accounting professionals in the construction industry – is going virtual for 2020! Join us Oct. 22 online for a full day of professional development, inspiration and networking.
2020 HR & Accounting Conference
ABC of Wisconsin is utilizing a top-of-the-line virtual conference platform that will allow attendees to watch sessions in real time, network with other attendees and exhibitors and watch recordings of sessions they may have missed or want to see again.
|When:||Thursday, October 22|
|Cost:||$99 for ABC members
$198 for non-members
SPEAK AT THE CONFERENCE
Call For Presentations
Following guidelines will be used for the selection of presentations:
- Session provided free of charge.
- Presentations should not be sales-oriented nor directly promote your products and services.
- Topic must be of interest and value to contractors (topics that helps contractors in their businesses). Presentations will be evaluated on relevance to this audience.
- Presenters provide all content and a short bio and explanation of your company for the introduction.
- ABC of Wisconsin may recommend the topic be delivered through another means, such as a blog article or webinar.
Interested presenters should complete the form below. The appropriate ABC committee will review your proposal for consideration.
Construction U Special Event
Company Culture & Employee Engagement
The culture of an organization is determined by the core values, behavioral expectations and actions of a company’s leadership. In this special day-long Construction U workshop, participants will develop key elements required to create reinforcement patterns within the company culture, allowing all employees to positively affect the bottom line. Participants will learn how to develop and foster a company culture that encourages employees to do their best every day.
Note: This portion of the event requires a separate registration.
Stay up to date with our Chapter news.
Become a member.
Grow with us.
Join us and and take advantage
of all the member benefits.