Mary Austinson and her family on their family farm in Dodge County.
ABC of Wisconsin wants your hunting photos! Do you have a photo of your hunting success? This could be a photo of your trophy or you out in the woods with your family and friends. Send the photos to us and we’ll showcase them!
ABC staff will vote on the best photo and send the winner a $50 gift card to Cabela’s.
Send your photos to Mary Austinson (pictured center with her family) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your name, email and company that you work for along with the details of the photo.
*Please make sure you are being safe and responsible in the woods and wherever your hunting journey takes you. And remember, a bad day hunting still beats a good day working!
- Brent Thesing of Wieser Brothers General Contractors, Inc., shot this buck in Houston County, Minnesota while hunting with two of his daughters, ages 8 and 5. “This will be a memory of a lifetime not because of the size but because I got to share it with my kids,” he said.
- Matthew Koopmans of County Materials Corporation shot a 13-pointer on Thanksgiving morning. “I only saw half of the rack when it came out of the marsh but I could tell that it was a big buck,” he said. “I took my shot and got it down with one.”
- Cheryl Sment of Interstate Sealant was lucky enough to get this guy Nov. 1st at 5:30pm when he came down a trail and was checking his scrape and chewing on branches. She shot him broadside at 54 yards with a Crossbow.
- Jeff Johnson, Project Superintendent with Stevens Construction, shared a memorable hunting trip with his son Max recently.
- Stevens Construction Corp. hosted an outing for their Foremen & Supts at Milford Hills Hunt Club on Friday, November 1st. Dena Gullickson, HR Manager, proved she could hold her own!