Bluebeam Advanced Materials Takeoffs & Estimates
MATERIAL TAKEOFFS & ESTIMATES – ADVANCED 2 hours *Mandatory Pre-requisite – Baseline Basics & Material Takeoffs & Estimates Basics After finishing the Bluebeam Takeoffs
MATERIAL TAKEOFFS & ESTIMATES – ADVANCED 2 hours
*Mandatory Pre-requisite – Baseline Basics & Material Takeoffs & Estimates Basics
After finishing the Bluebeam Takeoffs & Estimates – Basics course we’ll move into creating custom columns, embedding formulas, and information organization. Did you know you can export to an Excel spreadsheet, or even link directly to that Excel template file full of formulas you’ve been using for years?
- Custom Estimating Tools (Continued from “Material Takeoffs & Estimates-Basics”)
- Collecting Rich Data with Custom Columns
- Reports and Exporting Data
Course Requirements (Technology & Participation)
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended. You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm